Wednesday 27 May 2009

Eliza Cummings

I do not know what's happening to me lately, but I'm changing my mind about lots of different subjects. The biggest change has probably been my sudden love for this girl: still unknown to most this 16/17 or whatever-year-old girl is a young model (at Select) became famous mainly because of her -past- relationship with Ashley Stymest (reason why she appeared on Dazed&Confused cover and in many other shootings with him...never realized how much fashion biz could love a models couple). They split up a while ago now, but magazine editors still love to see them together so it's pretty easy to get into a hot picture of the former couple leafing through the pages of a fashion mag...a thing that really pisses me off as I'm shamefully in love with that baby boy!
Eliza didn't waste her time anyway and she has already found a new model boyfriend, model boyfriend I've worked with a couple of months ago reason why he's my friend on facebook (social network demonized by many lately but always useful when you want to nose around other people's lives!) and that's how I ran into this picture that for some inexplicable reasons struck me deep inside my heart. From the day I saw this I just started seeing her as a cute british teenager who's only trying too hard to impress a world that doesn't really care about her... and somehow I love her now. Still don't like her as a model at all, but at least I've to say that I envy the easiness she shows moving from a gorgeous boyfriend to another!;P

No comments: