Tuesday 19 May 2009

new shoes?!

Here they are,my new babies!!!!went to the NB's sample sale on saturday and I didn't believe my eyes when at the very bottom of a box I found THEM,the sneakers I've always dreamt of! ...and today I've just got back with a friend that had loved them so much and wanted to buy something similar and, always at the bottom of the already mentioned box, I left my heart once again: I haven't even had the chance to express in words my new object of desire that my friend (always nice eh) turned to me and said : "Jules,I hope you're kidding me!they're so...ehr...not your style at all!" and she's right,I know she is. To be honest I've never been used to wear sneakers,at least not before my - ahr - early 20s,but what can I do if I just cannot stop me thinking about 'em?! I'm definitely going to buy tomorrow,just hope to be able to find 'em again!

No comments: